Final: Final Presentation
Post a link to the Final Presentation in a post below. Be sure to (1) have the name of your group at the top, (2) add all your teammates as collaborators, and (3) make sure permissions are set so accessible to all.
Suggestions on Final Presentations:
- TED-talk style presentation
- Total presentation should be 15 minutes
- This includes Q&A w/ panel/audience
- ~10 to 12 minutes + ~3 to 5 minutes discussion
- Presentation should include the video (2 to 3 min)
- So 7 to 10 minutes actual talking/presenting
- "This is what really happened"
- Set the stage: learning goals, developmental domain
- Intended solution
- Describe the product
- Data collection, analysis, findings
- Evidence that it’s working
- Data intensive, pre/post, kid feedback, etc.
- Next steps/improvements (V2(next) look like?)